Did you will know fashion elites LOVE luxury wooden hangers? Let's say you spot a high-end clothing store while walking down a town street. You like the beautiful clothes around the mannequin within the window, so you decide to go inside. You push open the door, eat the smell, and then look at the garments – and you are shocked. They are all hung on plastic hangers. Not just may be the shop's vibe ruined, however the clothes suddenly look cheap and of poor quality, too.
Hangers make a pleasing difference. If you went into a designer boutique that used plastic or wire hangers, your experience could be instantly downgraded. So, so why do you utilize hangers such as these for use on your wardrobe?
You can elevate the entire preparation ritual every morning by replacing your cheap options with luxury clothing hangers. Here, we'll talk about how upscale hangers can improve your closet space, extend the life span of your clothes, and help you embrace the clothing care secrets fashion elites already embrace!
Contributing to Sustainability
Many luxury fashion brands and consumers wish to bring about environmental sustainability. But when you are always using plastic hangers, you are contributing to the plastic problem, unfortunately. Each year, a lot more than 20 billion plastic hangers understand into landfills. This issue is only going to worsen if consumers continue to purchase plastic hangers, that are easily bent or broken.
Instead, you can buy more expensive clothing hangers once, and be assured knowing they'll last for a lifetime.
Maintaining the caliber of Your Luxury Garments
Luxury retailers don't use plastic or metal hangers for garments because these materials function not support well-made clothing. The very best hangers mimic the shape from the human form, something which lightweight plastic or metal simply can't do. Only luxury clothing hangers are made from a heavier material and crafted to duplicate the form of a person's shoulders.
The real trouble with lightweight hangers is they won't support your sturdier garments. Specifically, if you hang a blazer with shoulder pads on a plastic hanger, the unsupported garment's fabric will begin to warp or buckle. Alternatively, should you hang your delicate fabrics on a plastic or metal hanger, they will likely become creased, essentially ruining the garment. Who wants two-point edges within the arms of the favorite dress? Metal hangers are even more of an issue, as they possibly can pull or rip fabrics with their sharp edges.
Creating a High-End Look in Your Closet
If you accumulate a high-end wardrobe with lots of beautiful pieces, you would like your closet to follow suit. Your fine clothing doesn't belong on mismatched plastic hangers in garish colors. Not want to enjoy looking at your aesthetically-pleasing wardrobe each morning?
“The easiest thing you can do to provide your closet a structured look would be to have just one type and color of hanger. If you want wood, use that throughout. If you like velvet, pick your color and buy 100 of them and get going on swapping out those [other] hangers,” said organizing expert Naeemah Ford Goldson for MarthaStewart.com.
Though velvet hangers are options if you have a small closet, these hangers is only going to support lightweight garments, like blouses or camisoles. So, if you wish to create a uniform wardrobe, only wooden hangers provide you with a selection of options weighty enough to support heavier garments like coats and blazers.
Choosing Butler Luxury Wooden Hangers
If you're ready to collect luxury wooden hangers, remember, not every hangers are created equal.
“To date, I have not seen a much better suit hanger available on the market, and hence I consider it to be the very best suit and jacket hanger available today. Is it ideal for everything? No-However, if you want a functional, beautifully crafted, and impressive clothes hanger for the suit investments, take a look at the brand new Butler Luxury Clothes Hangers,” wrote Sven Raphael Schneider for Gentleman's Gazette.
Some of the most significant advantages of Butler luxury clothing hangers:
- They are sturdy enough to last a long time.
- They will keep the form and fabric of the high-end garments.
- They add to the sophistication of any closet. Most of Butler's hangers come in three varieties:
- Dark Matte Walnut Espresso finish with matte chrome hardware.
- Deep Butterscotch finish with brass hardware.
- Whitewash with matte chrome hardware.
- Different hanger types mean that you can pick the perfect variety for every garment you own while keeping unity in your closet.
It's crucial to find the right hanger for each kind of garment. Luckily, you are able to with Butler's various kinds of clothing hangers, including:
- Coat hangers. Butler Luxury's coat hangers are our standout product. If you hang heavier garments like suit jackets or coats on a flimsy hanger, their shoulders will quickly begin to warp or crease. Our coat hangers are sturdy with flared edges that maintain garments' precise shoulders.
- Trouser hangers. Depending on your size, our trouser hangers are available in 13.5- or 17-inch sizes. They'll look wonderful in your closet, whatever the finish you choose. The most important benefit of the trouser hanger is that it has a felted trouser bar that beats any other pants hangers. Even if they are produced from Merino wool, your trousers won't slip off and fall towards the floor.
- Dress hangers. If you are seeking a dress hanger, it's essential to think about the shape of your garments' shoulders. If it's a sleeveless style, you could select a shirt hanger with notches to carry its thin straps. If you are hanging an outfit with severe shoulders, select a coat hanger with a thickness that mimics the shape of the person's shoulders.
- Luxury suit hanger. The perfect suit hanger has two components: a sturdy, thick top for suit jackets or blazers and either a felt trouser bar or clips for skirts. Butler's options have both. You may either select a trouser bar option or perhaps a clip option. Our smooth European-style clips make sure that your skirt or pants won't be dented when you wish to wear them.
- Skirt hangers. Our skirt hanger offers the same no-crease solution with no blazer hanger on top for those who have an outfit to hold.
- Shirt hangers. Our shirt hangers are available in two options: with or without notches.
- No matter the style of shirt you own, you are able to maintain closet consistency using these choices.
Choosing the best clothing hanger is an essential part of creating an extravagance experience in your wardrobe. Begin to build your hanger collection with THE trusted name in luxury hangers – Butler Luxury.
Butler Luxury is really a luxury design manufacturer with headquarters in Nyc. We function across the entire globe, making sure that luxury is achievable wherever you're. From premier clothing designers and tailors to high-end hotels and boutiques, Butler Luxury hangers come first in the minds of discerning buyers. At Butler Luxury, you want to help you give a superior standard of take care of your clothing. How? By allowing it to maintain its greatest potential – whilst looking fabulous in your shelves!
Shop our hanger collection today at butlerluxury.com.